Filming Permits

Permits for photo and film shootings can be obtained from SEK Corporate Communications. Please email your request to presse∂

Note for shooting with drones:
Please note that flights with drones must comply with the provisions of the German Air Traffic Regulations and additionally require a flight permit at the Campus North from the Bundesaufsichtsamt für Flugsicherung (Federal Supervisory Office for Air Traffic Control). Please also send corresponding inquiries at an early stage to presse∂