Survey Management at KIT
In addition to the surveys on studies and teaching, the Quality Management department coordinates all internal and external surveys at KIT.
The following aspects are ensured:
- Ensuring data protection in cooperation with the Data Protection Office (DSB) at KIT
- Compliance with the Staff Representation Act in cooperation with the KIT Staff Council
- Relevance and legality of the survey
- Quality assurance of the questionnaire
- Avoidance of time and content overlaps with other surveys
Would you like to conduct a survey in cooperation with us?
Then please contact us: We need the following details/information for an initial check:
- Purpose/objective of the survey
- Who is conducting the survey?
- Target group
- Survey period
- Questionnaire and cover letter as a Word or PDF-file (with all necessary translations)
- Notes on technical implementation (e.g. is an external provider of online survey tools used and if so, which one)
Please keep in mind that the survey management team needs up to 2 weeks for quality assurance of the survey documents. As soon as the above-mentioned documents are complete and in final form, an internal approval process takes place. Several departments are involved in this process. You should allow another 4-6 weeks for the approval process. So please contact us with sufficient lead time (approx. 2 months before the planned start of the survey).
Thank you for your understanding!