In addition, KIT will provide survey software. Students will thus be supported in developing, conducting, and evaluating online surveys.
What does that mean exactly?
Development of a methodology kit consisting of tutorials and self-learning materials on:
- Methodological basics for conducting a survey (basic terms, survey processes, etc.)
- Survey methodology (measurement theory, quality criteria, handling standardized designs)
- Basics of data protection
- Introduction of a standardized survey software, which students can use free of charge in the context of project work and theses
- Method consulting for students
This is a cooperation project of the Quality Management Department for Studies and Teaching, the Center for Medial Learning (ZML) and the House of Competence (HoC)/Method Laboratory.
Duration 10/2022 - 09/2024
Funding KIT Strategy Fund