Your design in the KIT campus collection
Annual Shirt Contest 2023
Also this year, all students and employees of KIT have the opportunity to submit "their" design for a shirt. A jury will select the winning motif from all ideas.
The winning shirt will then be available in the KIT Shop for one year. In addition, the winner will receive "his/her" shirt and a surprise package with other great prizes from the campus collection.
Deadline is Sunday, July 2, 2023.
Please send suggestions to zentralesmarketing∂sts.kit.edu
This year, the theme of the competition is "Diversity". Therefore, we are especially looking forward to proposals that show the diversity of people and KIT.
- The motif should be as monochrome as possible (the more colors, the higher the printing costs)
- Proposals should be printable if possible (eps or jpeg files)
- Drawings, sketches or similar cannot be considered.
- Please send suggestions to zentralesmarketing∂sts.kit.edu
About the T-shirts
This eco-conscious t-shirt is made from shredded offcuts of organic cotton fabrics and recycled plastic bottles. The straight cut t-shirt with light mottling impresses with its high quality and fit.
- Material: 100% recycled material (60% recycled org. cotton, 40% recycled polyester)
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Refinement: print centered on chest
- washable at 30º C
- high quality of workmanship
- pleasant wearing comfort
- fabric weight: 165g/m²